Friday 9 January 2015

Stack washer on top of dryer

My house has a small utility room, a little wider than a washing machine tumble dryer. I'd like to buy a separate washing machine and tumble . Is it reasonable to stack the tumble dryer on top of the washing machine? If so do I need a special housing unit? Can I just remove the worksurface and stack the . This kit made by Wpro is for stacking your tumble dryer on top of your washing machine and is perfect where additional space is required.


You my dear are completely correct. This is an unsafe installation, not to mention inconvenient. Stackable units are never designed or sold with the . I'm not 1 certain because I don't work for an appliance design firm, but a washer full of. How much weight can I put on top of my stacked front-load washer/dryer?


What is the make and model of the washer or dryer in the photo? Do you really need a stacking kit to save space in your laundry room? Can you stack a dryer straight on top of a front loading washing machine . When you don't have a large kitchen or enough space for all of your appliances, it's time to get creative.


Stacking a top loading washer on top of a front loading dryer is going to be a ripping pain to use. The height to the top of the stack will, in the . How to use a washer dryer stacking kit. Handy dandy, but no help if you want to put a front loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts